https://sv1.picz.in.th/images/2020/11/15/br7kan.jpg

If anyone has a habit of sleeping with the hair still wet or damp. Without drying your hair เกมยิงปลา after washing your hair at night It is recommended that you stop doing that. Because I sleep when I'm wet It will have a bad effect on your scalp for sure.

Side effects from "Sleeping when I'm wet"
Itchy scalp and prone to infection.
When we sleep with wet hair The moisture in the hair can make the scalp. This can cause inflammation and cause itching on the scalp. And if it is very itchy that it scratches frequently, it may lead to infection. And can cause the scalp to peel and become wound as well Therefore, after shampooing, it is best to blow dry it every time.

Dandruff
Sleeping with wet hair causes the scalp to become damp. When that is the case, what follows is dandruff. Because moisture will stimulate the sebaceous glands on the scalp Causing the sebaceous glands to produce more oil And damage the balance of the scalp Until as a result causes dandruff Which is caused by a fungus called yeast infection Usually, these fungi are already living in the area of ​​our scalp. By eating the oil created from hair follicles and sebaceous glands as food When do these fungi grow abnormally fast? Will cause faster skin cell formation and shedding as well

Hair loss
If possible, washing your hair at night is not recommended. Or if necessary, it must blow dry the hair first Because if washing your hair and not driving your hair Will cause moisture and may be infected with fungi This will make pores clogged and become dandruff. It also makes the hair weak. And have a chance to make hair fall easily too

Having a cold and having a headache
If you wash your hair at night and do not dry your hair first And if sleeping in a room that has air conditioning as well Is even more vulnerable to catching a cold Also, sleeping when my hair is wet. Can also cause headaches Because while we sleep The body temperature will rise. When encountering wet hair with low temperature It can cause headaches that.